• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello peeps

Years
  • Hello everyone! I'm a new user to this forum, so take it easy on me if I say somthing stupid or if I don't know something. I'll be enjoying my stay.

take care peeps!

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
  • Hey and Welcome to the PC! Glad you'll be enjoying it here and hope you have fun! Don't worry, most people won't, we're all pretty much nice here. Post a lot, make a lot of friends, and hope to see ya around the forums. If you need help or a friend feel free to PM me, or anyone esle here at PC! See ya around!

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Hey Raul~ Welcome to the PC ^.^
    hope you have a wonderful time here~
    PM me if you need anything, or if you'd like to be friends
    Have fun!

~catch ya later~ :2:

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Apr 9, 2007
    Hello everyone! I'm a new user to this forum, so take it easy on me if I say somthing stupid or if I don't know something. I'll be enjoying my stay.

take care peeps!

Hi Raul dude, make yourself at home and enjoy your stay here, we are all friendly peeps here so u have nothing to worry about ^^

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Hiya and welcome to PC forums Raul101785 ^^ Have fun here at PC and don't worry, we all make mistakes ^^ See ya around!~

--Hayate--

Back