• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello People

addam19

Story Maker
Years
    • Seen Dec 27, 2010
    Hello everybody, my name is Addam, i'm from Brazil and really love POKéMON games, i am translating the game POKéMON fireRED to portuguese, and needs some help from you, i want to make a lot of friends here, and the last thing: SORRY ABOUT MY ENGLISH.

Years
  • hi :)
    here there are a LOT of roleplays (i made 2) a lot of games, inforrmation
    AND A LOT OF PEOPLE TO MAKE FRIENDS WITH e.g. me
    if u need help, dont be afraid to ask anyone and
    Have fun! :D :D :D

Years
  • Hi and welcome.
    First off, don't worry about your English, as long as you can try to do your best, I am sure we can make out what you are saying.

Make sure that you read over the rules and you understand them fully.
    If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or anyone else.
    Enjoy yourself :3

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome, welcome to the forums! Well, your English is fine, so no problem with that! As tthe above poster have said, as long as readable, it's fine. So don't worry too much about it! So you're going to attempt to translate the game? Well, the Emulation subforum might have ROM-hacking help there. Have fun around the forums!

Back