• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello People ^.^

ChronasDaKid

Enraged Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Aug 14, 2015
    Hello, I am a new guy here and obviously a pokemon fan, I like to draw anime but been a huge fan of pokemon since I was little, my favorite character is Red and will never change that >:) but overall I am glad to be part of the site and hope you all will be kind people.

KriegStein

Nuclear Reactor
    Years
    Hey there ChronasDaKid/Peyton! Welcome to PC! :D Red is awesome! One of my favourites. So you like to draw? The art corner could be interesting for you then. :D
    And dont worry everyone here is realy nice and friendly! :D

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
    Years
    Welcome to the PokéCommunity, ChronasDaKid! It's great to meet another Red fan (there is like ... a lot), he's one of my favourites as well!
    If you like Art and Drawing, take a look at the Art and Design Section! And don't worry, we don't bite ... usually!

Years
    Welcome to PC! I'm still kinda new to this community myself (but definitely not new to Pokemon!) so I'm not sure I've got any advice other than so far I love it! Welcome!

Back