• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, PokéCommunity!

HashBrownJM

Decade-Old League Champion
    Years
    My name's Josh. I'm a student studying music education at Texas State University. As of late I've been feeling pangs of nostalgia for Pokémon, so I started to get back into it. I'm sure it's because of hearing about HGSS. I'm kind of an old fart, I was still just a kid when the original Red/Blue/Yellow came out!

Hope I'm not too old for the forums! :(

Look forward to trading friend codes and making new friends soon! Any questions, just hit me up. PM, AIM, anything.

Look forward to joining the PokéCommunity!

-Josh

PS - Let me know if you add my Wii friend code so I can add you back!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jan 28, 2019
    Hello! You are never to old for PC we even have an older person on here I think. Make sure to have fun and read the rules.

HashBrownJM

Years
    Definitely, and thank you. Is your name a joke related to MISSINGNO.?

Ha, it'd still be kind of sad to be the SECOND oldest. >.< And did I do something in my opening post that broke the rules? :o

*hylian*sakura*

Rawr~ =3
    Years
    Nah, you didn't break any rules. That's just the usual greeting. "Read the rules, have fun" And all that good stuff. Quite frankly... I never got why we say that. :3
    Anyway! Hey! Welcome to Pokecommunity! ^,^

Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2016
    Nah, nobody is too old. Here, there are lots of ages.

Hey, Texas is where I hail from. I find it one of the nicest places I've been.
    Welcome to the forums. ^^

HashBrownJM

Years
    Yeah man, I was born and raised in Texas. Are you native/do you still live here? I hope to make lots of PokeFriends here. My only hope is that I'm also able to find more people closer to my age.

Just a little disheartening to see all the 13-15 year olds and realize I'm the only guy whose age starts with a 2.

>.<

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Welcome to the forums, Josh!

No will think you're an odd one out for being older. xD

13-15 is a common age here, but also of us are also older then that. Some of the members here are in their 30's even. Sooo party hard, have fun, and hopefully you'll stick around. (b ' ')b

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    Welcome, fellow Texan.

Don't feel alone...you'll find a lot of senile old folks lingering about here, including myself. One can never be too grown-up for good ol' Pokemon

Vrai

can you feel my heart?
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Oct 24, 2022
    I'm kind of an old fart, I was still just a kid when the original Red/Blue/Yellow came out!

Hope I'm not too old for the forums! :(

I remember getting Red when it came out, too.. Except I was, y'know, four. :3

Don't worry about age here. PokeCommunity is a place where you'll meet all sorts of people, and it gets to the point where age is just kinda unimportant. To be honest, I'd never think I'd get along so casually with all of the people I met from here looking only at their ages. And look at me now..! Nope, still ugly.

But seriously, I'm sure you're not the oldest guy here. Oh, and have a welcome to the forums while you're at it. :D

HashBrownJM

Years
    Ha, wonderful! Very exciting. Everyone here planning on getting HG/SS? We'll need to WiFi battle and trade and all that good stuff!

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    Don't worry about age...just look at me and my 22-year-old-ness...granted, I was 15 when I made my original account, you're never too old to like pokemon...unless you happen to be the zombie of Theodore Roosevelt...but in that case, I'd let it slide since he was among the most badass american historical figures. o_0

but I digress, enjoy this funtastical community and continue being an awesome Texan.
    *rides off into the sunset*

Last edited:
    Back