• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokécommunity.

MasterMalifos

Champion of Usco
    Years
    Hello there, everybody! :king: My name is MasterMalifos, but you may call me Joe. I'm not too sure what to write here, I never was very good at introducing myself.
    I'm looking forward to making friends with as many people as possible as well as having help and advice on the ROM hack I am currently working on.

Also, if there are any areas in which I can write stories, I would be very appreciative to be told or pointed in the right direction! :)

Cello

Tonight!
    Years
    Hey man! Welcome to the community.
    I've kinda lost my touch at hacking, but you can find a variety of useful tutorials on how to go about hacking here:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=58
    At the top of the page you'll even see a directory for people new to hacking, which can be helpful if you're not sure where to start.

Also, for writing you'd want to be in this section:
    https://www.pokecommunity.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20
    Be sure to read the section rules and check out the subforums to make sure you're posting in the right section

Happy writing/hacking! :D

Snivy063

Banned
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 16, 2012
    Hello there and welcome to he forums, MasterMalifos! I was also never good at introducing myself which is why I didn't make an introduction thread here at the first place when I joined! Which is why it's actually weird that I love welcoming people around, But anyways, it's awesome to have you here! I am definitely looking forward to what kind of stuff that you will be contributing to this place! I see that you're a writer, nice! Cello already linked you over the Fanfiction & Writing corner am I right? Well, that is certainly the right place if you want to share your fanfics or your works to the whole community! If you are interested, you can also try out the Roleplay Corner as it has pretty much something to do with fanfiction! And don't worry I'm very sure that you will be able to get to know lots of people here and make friends as PC is known for it's nice & friendly community. :D

PC is known for it's amazing ROM-hacks as well as a great ROM-hacking base which means you will be able to find all the things and resources that you need in order to make a hack like tools & tutorials which can be found over the Emulation section! You can also try to ask for some help or assistance by making or starting your own team over the Team Discussions which is a sub-forum of Emulation! I enjoy playing hacks and it is also one of the reasons why I joined this place so I bid you good luck and I hope this forum can make your dreams come true into making a hack. ^__^

Have a great time here and be sure to read the rules if you still haven't done so! You can also ask us with bold usernames if you have any questions regarding something about the board! Try PC's Adoption Center as well if you want someone to guide you over the Emulation board or Fanfiction board! You can click the link on my signature to get into there directly!

Other than that, I shall see you around. :3

Years
    Hey there and welcome! Your sure to make plenty of friends here at PC and you will get a lot of help on Rom hacking here as well. PC has plenty of tutorials and a lot of friendly and nice people who will be glad to help you if you ever need it. Im still a novice and im still learning about Rom hacking myself but if you ever need anything just PM me and ill help you any way i can. :) There is an area to write stories as the other person already pointed you to so hope to see something from you there in the future? :P Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here and hope to see you around! :)

Back