• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello PokeCommunity!

TPG:Branden

The Pokemon Guru Owner
Years
  • Hello. I am new here. I am addicted to pokemon, and just cant get enough of it. I am 13 years old, and my name is Branden. I am a student and a webmaster. I have a website called the pokemon guru. My site is currently down, :( because most of the staff gave up. I read that I should get known and maybe i could get some help on my website :cool:. Well, to make a long story short, I have lots of forum experience, just not on this one.
    Peace, Branden

PGN

I am now PGNFounder
    Years
  • HEy Brandon! Just remember on PC, you can't double post, like on some other forums.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Hello! Welcome to the PC! I hope you have a good time here and post a lot!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Well, hope you find people here who can help you out!
    Anyway, have a nice time and get along!

TPG:Branden

The Pokemon Guru Owner
    Years
  • Thanks Every One! I was just wondering, but how do i get one of those cool lil trainer cards?

Back