• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello pokecommunity

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Hello pokecommunity i'm new user
    they are here because I love the hack pokemon and would want aid in order to create one, and however they are happy for being here

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    Welcome to PC! I'm new here too. I'll send you a friend request and maybe you can teach me to hack!

.Vaporeon

eshkient
    Years
    Hey,

Welcome To PokeCommunity! =]
    I hope you enjoy it here,as it's a great and friendly community.Also,make sure to read the rules and faqs.Check out the Emulation section,as there is all of the rom hacks are there,ect,ect.
    I'm a rom hacker aswell,so i hope you enjoy it as much as i do =] I hope you have a great time here.

Cheers,
    TLM

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Well hello there, ~SogeKing, that is quite the name you have there (How did you think of it?)

Well make sure to have a great time here, posting around and making lots of friends, trust me people love making friends here!

If you are into hacking check out the Rom Hacking Section, for anything related to ROM hacking of course! If you need assistance with it just ask your fellow ROM hackers!

Peace~

DeathlyHallows

I NEED A BATTLE!
    Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2008
    Welcome in here, ~SogeKing, this is the first time I actually meet a pokemon Hacker, cuz I haven't viewed the related forum... anyway, welcome to PKMNCOMMUNITY, and make sure to enjoy ur stay as much as u can! :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC Sogeking!

You'll find lots of help with your hacks here. The people are very friendly and should give you some feedback =P

Glad you're excited about being here! Just post around a lot and you'll make plenty of friends!

So remember, have fun, and PM/VM me if you ever need anything!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I'm sure your rom-hacking abilities will do nothing but improve during your stay here, ~Sogeking.
    The Rom-Hacking section contains many documents on learning how to create that fantasy Pokémon game you have always been dreaming of.
    Go ahead and check out the Documents and Tutorials if you have not already done so!

If you ever feel like taking a break from the rom-hacking scene, don't be unwilling to venture into many of the community's other sections. The community can be used for all of your Pokémon urges, so don't hesitate to use it's resources.
    (Now I sound like an instructor or something... I must stop doing that. xD)

Welcome to PC!

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Hiya SogeKing! nice to meet you!
    if you need help i am open otherwise there
    are other people too here to help.

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    anyways, hi welcome to the forum, I don't ROM hack specifically but I help hackers with sprites and plot. Anywho seeya around, just send a request if you want to be friends ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
    Back