• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello pokecommunity

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    hey people, im BeyondOwnage (nage for short) and i found this site while i was doing some research. i explored the forums and decided to join, a lilte about me, i live in california, im a psp coder, i do gfx,and i have been a pokemon fan for as long as i rember. im really intrested how you mod the roms for the games. hopefully i can learn from you guys and be a step closer into my hopefully future career as a game developer

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
  • Welcome Nage=) Sweet name btw. You probably already know, but this forum has some great threads devoted to ROM hacking. Check it! I would tell you to read the rules, but that's like the lamest gretting ever... Plus most people have enough common sense to do that on their own:p

Have fun!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    thanks for the welcomes, and ive been checking out the rom hacking section and theres some really good looking games and the story lines are good

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
  • :may: hello! it's nice to meet you and it's cool you want to become a game devolper!. Anyways I hope you enjoy PC and have a great time here too. :pink_laugh:

Moskau

Oh, dear...
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums! Coding PSP sounds impressive...! Good luck with any ROM hacking you plan on doing in the future. :)

Fire Eagle

The Pokemon Legend
    Years
  • Hello BeyondOwnage, welcome to Pokecommunity! My name is Fire Eagle and I hope you find the ideas and reasons to have a step closer into the world of game developing. Make sure you read the rules and the FAQ if you need help.

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    thanks :) and psp coding isnt that hard, once you learn what your doing its easy, just like everything else ;)

Back