• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokecommunity!

Major Tom

♖♞♝♚ ♛♝♞♖
Years
  • Hello, I am Major Tom and I have been a pretty big Pokemon fan since Gen II. I enjoy videogames and music (I play guitar and sometimes write my own songs).
    Well that all I can think about saying right now...

Townes

Gentlemanly Hazard...
    Years
    • Seen Sep 15, 2011
    HELLO MAJOR TOM!

I love your name. Very...Epic. I have no other description for it. Don't play guitar and don't normally listen to it, but everyone to their own, amirite? And Gen 2 was always apparently the best one, so I can understand why you got on the bandwagon then.

Years
  • Ground control to Major Tom
    Your circuit's dead
    There's something wrong
    Can you hear me, Major Tom?

Hi. Welcome to the PokeCommunity. Glad to have another Bowie fan about. (You are one, right?) If you haven't already you should read over the rules and enjoy your stay.

Major Tom

♖♞♝♚ ♛♝♞♖
    Years
  • Thanks everyone for the welcomes =D!

Hi. Welcome to the PokeCommunity. Glad to have another Bowie fan about. (You are one, right?) If you haven't already you should read over the rules and enjoy your stay.

Yes, I'm a massive fan of David Bowie =P.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Hello, I am Major Tom and I have been a pretty big Pokemon fan since Gen II. I enjoy videogames and music (I play guitar and sometimes write my own songs).
    Well that all I can think about saying right now...
    Welcome aboard, Major!

Eh, don't worry. Not too many people really know what to say in introductions. Heck, I never even made one when I was new! D; Aaaaanyway, I'm sure you'll fit in here just fine if you're a fan of games and music. On top of Pokémon, we've got some other boards you might be interested in. Check 'em out and have fun.

Hey man! Just wanted to say welcome, and, can I have help posting a new thread from anybody? I'm kinda new here too :P
    Sent you a Visitor Message with an explanation since it'd be kinda off-topic to do so in Major Tom's introduction. :P

Back