• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello pokefans

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2022
    I am Scorpio i am 25 been a Pokemon Fan since the anime started
    My favorite pokemon is Scizor
    And the main reason i joined is to learn about rom hacking so i can make my own work someday :D

jordsters

The master of... TEH FLOON
    Years
  • Hi Scorpiopt! Welcome to PC! I think we actually have a section specifically designed for ROM hacking, so you should check that out. I'm Jordsters, and if you ever have any questions, feel free to send me a VM. Also, a giant thanks for joining one of the best, and largest Pokemon communities! :D

Years
  • Hi there and welcome to PC! Scizor is a great Pokemon, really enjoyed using him whenever i as able. You'll learn a lot about Rom hacking here since its so active all the time. Whether its the great tutorials people have made, or the really helpful community members. I'm also a little experienced with Rom hacking so if you would like any help id be happy to if i can. :) Also be sure to check other areas in case other things might interest you. Anyways hope you enjoy yourself, hope your hacks go well, and hope to see you around! :)

Back