• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokefans!!

jacobgallion

Genius in the Making
Years
  • Hey there! I just stumbled upon this website in the search for a fantastic pokemon based forum! I think this one will do me well :) And I think I'll fit in just fine with this awesome community!

Years
  • Hey there!
    Welcome to PC!

I'm sure that you will certainly fit in just fine here! We're all Pokefans here, so you're among friends!
    Stick around and you'll see that we're a great community!

Anyway, feel free to VM or PM me if you need anything!
    Have fun! :]

roosterman

Freaking annoying!
    Years
  • hi! that's pretty much how i got here to. just googled "pokemon community" LOL. trust me, this place is one of the best forums.

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Jacob!

Welcome to PC! PokéCommunity is definitely one of the most popular Pokémon forums out there! I'm glad you found us! The community is great here, and if you're a dedicated Pokémon fan, you'll be sure to fit in in no time. :)

You should definitely tell us a little more about yourself so we can better accommodate you!

If you ever have any questions or would like to chat, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

See you around!

Hisoka1895

Hisoka Mavis Dracula
    Years
    • MI
    • Seen Apr 19, 2013
    haha

Hi u guys my name is Hisoka Mavis Dracula!! Nice to meet u!!!!! I did the same thing too!!! This is the most best website I've been on for my whole in tire life..... I start last week and I started liking it as soon as I started making my account!!!!! The best part of my first time was that I got to edit my profile!!!!!

Back