• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Pokemon fans!

Air Hammer

Canadian Bacon
    Years
    My name is Air Hammer, call me Hammy if you'd like. I'm a regular of another forum (check my sig). I usually help out a fellow member there in his Pokemon quests.

I joined today after being introduced to the hack, Pokemon Quartz. I must say it is quite fun.

You guys have a pretty good site here, I'm sure I'll fit in somewhere.

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    Hola! Welcome to the forums! It's a pretty fun place, even for lurkers like myself. Enjoy your stay. You have a favourite medium of Pokemon? Mine's the GBA and manga. <3

Air Hammer

Canadian Bacon
    Years
    Well I enjoy the games. The only GBA game I have is Sapphire though.

I occasionally catch the show, but it's only on Saturday afternoons. I feel the show is lacking something big. I've thought to myself before that I could have made a much better story using the current characters to keep it fresh.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Hey there, Air Hammer, welcome to the PC. ^^
    Hope you have fun here!
    I havent played Quartz yet, but I have seen it, it looks pretty cool. ^^

~ Peace

Simplicity

~♥~
    Years
    • Seen Feb 6, 2019
    Well hi and glad you like the hacks I came here cause I saw pokemon naranja na dothers so yeah hope you keep out of trouble and don't forget to pm me if you have any questions other than that pm and you can be my friend.

altarialover :t334:

Years
    Pokemon Quartz, huh? It sounds familiar, and I rarely step foot in the Hacking section. XD; IT sounds like you like hacks somewhat, maybe you'll have fun there. Or, perhaps you'll like hanging out in the Pokemon games sections... *shot* XD

Anyway, welcome to PC! I like the nickname Hammy. ;D
    I hope you have fun. =)

MegaFuz

Über Title
    Years
    Air Hammer said:
    My name is Air Hammer, call me Hammy if you'd like. I'm a regular of another forum (check my sig). I usually help out a fellow member there in his Pokemon quests.

I joined today after being introduced to the hack, Pokemon Quartz. I must say it is quite fun.

You guys have a pretty good site here, I'm sure I'll fit in somewhere.

Welcome to PC Air Hammer!! I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here and meet many new friends. If you have any questions, feel free to ask. XD

Back