• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! Student Game Designer here!

Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    I'm interested on coming back and making a RomHack after looking at Fool's Gold. I would think it would be easier to mess with gen 2 than gen 3.
    I'm really wanting to mess with sprites right now and maybe after that i want to change dialogue. The long goal is to make a brand new world/map.
    If you have any tips on what to use to RomHack Crystal or something please tell me! Also let's follow each other! Support artist :)
    Im starting a blog for design on tumblr which is also yelloporygon. :) Maybe a twitter in the future.

-Thanks!! <3

#Not Important

All hail the wishmaker
    Years
    Welcome!
    If you haven't already, go check out the ROM Hacking section! If you want to recruit people, check out recruitment under Fangames!

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hey yelloporygon! Welcome to the forums! Have you had any luck with sprite making? I hope everything with your hack turns out well! :)

Back