• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello ther!

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Hello there my name is Sam.
    I'm new here and my main interest is pokémon trading, although i want to participate everywhere in the community.

Lucad

新しいメンバー
    Years
    • Age 28
    • 1F
    • Seen Jul 14, 2009
    Hey, Sam. Nice to meet you.
    I'm a new member myself and I wanted to welcome someone else before I let anyone welcome me. XP
    Right, welcome to PC! (I know people who welcome new ones say those exact words)
    I hope you do have a fun time here, because I've been a guest here (yes, the counted ones on the lower part of the pages) for as long as I can remember. Watching people talk about neat Pokemon and non-Pokemon stuff was fun, until I finally had the thinking of registering.
    As so did you (if I'm not mistaken).

My final words? Feel free to enjoy it as I am speculating to enjoy it now, and I'm wishing both of us luck on our start here.

See you around. :D

Relevant

PACT;; applejuice & nytkoi
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 29, 2010
    Welcome to the pokemon community.

I hope you be active, read the rules & have fun.

-MetalGardevoir

Back