• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there, PokéCommunity!

Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2022
    Hello!

My name is Freddy, and I am proud to join your community.

I am a novice at hacking Pokémon games, and I joined here to learn more about hacking and to meet new people who love Pokémon!

I have played through Pokémon White, Pearl, and HeartGold, and I am going to start playing through Fire Red and Emerald.

It's nice to meet you all!

PokeMMO

Squirtle
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    Hello there Freddy welcome to the community I hope you enjoy your stay.

Years
    • Seen Mar 26, 2021
    Hello Freddy so your a novice at hacking? Well don't worry it will take some time to learn how to hack but you'll get there. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Welcome! Be sure to check out the Emulation area, which includes a sub-forum on ROM hacking! I'm keeping an eye there for info on one that is nearly done...

Cyclone

Ninjagon

Back from a break.
    Years
  • Wow, where are my manners, it seems i haven't greeted you yet ^^; Welcome to PC ;D! I hope you have a great time at PC! And if you do, bring your friends along! The Emulation Forums is definitely a sight for sore eye's for novice hacker's but if you really wanna learn Emulation, visit the adoption center and try to get adopted by someone that is an expert, don't worry Meganium90 is really nice (I was adopted into Competitive Battling but eventually learnt it myself).

Back