• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 3, 2008
    I registered here forever ago, and just came back to ask a few questions...then I found out I had already registered!

I've been getting back into Pokemon quite a bit lately, but I feel so lame for it haha (I'm 18, 19 in April)...

So, I'll try to stick around for a while...as long as I have my new(old) obsession still anyway! :)

Ruphire

Feel the icy burn
    Years
    Hi Aced! Nice to meetch'a! Well anyway PC is a really good place to hang out! You don't need to play the games to like it here! Well anyway if you need anything just PM me okay? Well anyway here's my new member welcome!....... WELCOME TO THE POKECOMMUNITY!!!!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Welcome to PC, Aced!

It certainly has been a while since you've registered! We do hope you'll be able to spend a bit of your time here at PC =P

No need to feel lame for liking pokemon! I'm 18 as well, and I love it just as much as I did 10 years ago! And besides, you'll find plenty of older members here that still have that old spark ^_^

I hope to see you around the forums a bit. Have fun!

The Wave

Something to believe in....
    Years
    • Seen Aug 25, 2016
    welcome back! you don't have to be into pokemon to be a member on PC, there's more than that (though it was supposed to be about pokemon :D).

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    There is absolutely no reason to be ashamed of liking Pokemon at any age. It's a hobby just like any other and can be enjoyed whether you're five or fifty-five!
    (I'll be 18 in a few days myself...)

Any who, welcome back to the Pokecommunity, Aced. It must have been a pretty funny situation to find you had already created an account around here. xD
    (I have actually done that on a few forums myself... :o)

I can understand what you mean; the interest in Pokemon can sometimes fade in and out. Never fear, however, there are quite a few other sections around here to entertain you even when you no longer feel like discussing Pokemon. Believe it or not, quite a few members around here no longer enjoy the little critters. That doesn't mean they should leave this fine community. ;D

I do hope you will decide to stick around for a bit. I'm sure we would all love to have another active member posting around.
    (The more the merrier!)

Take care.

Back