• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello There!

ElementalKrack

Scizor Snipper
    Years
    • Seen Jul 31, 2009
    Hey everyone, I'm ElementalKrack, but you can just call me Francis (if you like).

I hope I have a great time exploring the forums and meeting new friends!

templekeeper

Remember: you're a member!
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2010
    Hey man, cool name (mine...not so much :/)! I hope you enjoy your stay here. If you aren't, then you probably haven't spent enough time in the trivia forums. If you still aren't, you can always VM me if you need something.

Remember: you're a member!

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2011
    hey thats kewl nice to meet u both im sabrinar103 lol or u can call me sabrina ok? But im new here as well...

so wats ur fav/ pokemon? i just wanna no cuz im new and stuff

Last edited:

Juu-Chan

partGiratinabutwon'tsaywh ere
    Years
    Welcome, welcome!Konnichi-wa from another newbie! Except I won't do the whole Japanese fangirl thing cuz I don't wanna be that person...

So what part of the forum you reckon you'll set up base? I wonder if I'll see you 'round, lol?

Years
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I hope you have a fun time here at PC if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Well, hey there. o/

That is a pretty interesting username you've got there. I'd love to hear how you came up with it. XD;

Welcome to the ol' grind, Francis. Always a pleasure to have one more around.

riceazn

HEY! Wassup?
    Years
    Hey man. Welcome. Although I'm new on here with this account, I decided to be more active since my previous account. Nice to meet you.

Back