• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Unionhack

Yes Indeed
    Years
    Hi, I'm Unionhack. Just got Platinum a few weeks ago and it started up a new bit of Pokemon fan-ship in me, so I decided to join a forum about it.

I really don't care about the competitive scene, so don't bother telling me my team sucks. It's all about aesthetics for me, truly.

Speaking of my team, here they are; (All level 100, thanks to grinding the Elite Four)

Union (Male Shiny Glaceon)
    Midna (Female Misdreavus)
    Moonblade (Male Absol)
    Neptune (Male Empoleon)
    Blade (Male Shiny Gallade)
    Alturiak (Male Mightyena)

I chain for all my shinies. Only exception is Union, which I reset the game about 4000 times while talking to Bebe in Hearthome waiting for the given Eevee to be shiny.

I also write fanfiction, and I'll probably be posting a fic pretty soon. Thanks for having me!

Random Tidbits/Favorites

Favorite Legendary - Jirachi
    Favorite Pokemon - Glaceon
    Favorite Shipping - OCxDawn, or Pearlshipping
    Favorite Type - Ice
    Favorite Move - Ice Beam
    Favorite Gym Leader - Norman
    Least Favorite Pokemon - Shuckle

Alkaide

••» I hate my homework!
    Years
    OMG, all of them are 100.

Your team is really very interesting. *liked it*

Welcome to PC, Unionhack.

Contact me if any problem persists, anyways, see ya around. xD

Unionhack

Yes Indeed
    Years
    No problems here, but thanks for the welcome.
    Thanks. I'll be getting PBR soon, so I'll be able to see my team in glorious 3D. Outta be fun.

Eurydice

`~♥Eury♥~'
    Years
    hey welcome to pc! you have an awesome team there its quite amazing that you have only had the game a few weeks and the are level 100.
    when you get pbr and you want to battle let me know.
    hope you enjoy your time here and make sure you read the rules.

Unionhack

Yes Indeed
    Years
    It's really amazing if you think I got them all on platinum, but Moonblade and Alturiak were imported from Sapphire both at level 50, and Neptune was my Platinum starter. I chained Blade, and Midna was bred from my old Misdreavus, Psychore, and one of my old Duskulls, Cyclusk. Union was a labor of love, as said before, and he's got excellent IV's (31 in ATK, DEF, SPD, and SpATK, even though I don't really pay attention to IV's I still think it's awesome). So the only real work in getting them to 100 was when they were around 90 and beat everything that was thrown at them.

Thanks to the upgrade the E4 gets late in the game, they were a breeze to level. I really enjoyed it, though.

I'll make sure to message ya when I get PBR, but it may take a while. I will probably sell off Kingdom Hearts 1/2, because they're just not fun anymore, and then see how much I get. I doubt I'll have enough, though.

Years
    • Seen Feb 2, 2012
    Welcome to the forum. I like your nicknames. I'm a fan of unique pokemon nicknames to :)

Unionhack

Yes Indeed
    Years
    Thanks. I Love nicknaming my pokemon, because it makes me care for them more. I have named every single pokemon I've ever gotten- no exceptions.

Completely unrelated to this... I'm on a quest to obtain every Legendary Pokemon that exists! I have just gotten Celebi, and the only ones left are Heatran and Shaymin. Woo!

Back