• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there!

Years
    Hi everyone...I've been a long time pokemon fan but a very short term member...If you couldn't already tell,I'm kinda shy. ^_^' but once i start posting and meeting people i won't be :) I hope to have alot of fun in this fourm! :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Don't be shy, sport! Cause this forum will be whippin' up a bunch of fun times, and good people, not to mention ALOT of pokemon related things. <3 How long have you been playing pokemon? This is my...14th year playing it. ^.^; Well, I started when I was 4-5, and its still pretty enjoyable to this day. <3 But yeah, speaking of which, of course, you'll be able to part-take and explore the many pokemon-realted topics that PC has to offer, as well as some off-topic from pokemon ones. <3

But yeah, once you start posting and meeting new people, its not so bad; it'll maybe prompt you to be more active around here in the process. <3 So...welcome to PC! [LIVE FROM OMICRON PERSEI 8!] Just remember the rules, read the FAQ if you have to [I'd recommend that you do so if you haven't already!], and have a nice time! See you again! <3

Years
    Thanks trainer Naruto and Pkmn-Trainer-Stella! btw Stella:I love those Pokemon you drew in your signature! very creative and well drawn! :D

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
    Years
    Welcome to the community, Pika~ Can I call you that?
    We're a pretty friendly community. I know how it feels to be shy though. So hey, if you want someone to talk to or someone to be friends with, I'm riiiiight here.

Back