• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there! :]

Years
    Yup, im new xD i thought pokecommunity looked pretty awesome, and a great way for me to post some of my pixel art. (sprites)
    soo yea, hi ppl :D

Musica

PPPPPDPPPPP
    Years
    Welcome xMissy! I think I've seen a similar username in some other forums before. Were you part of the elitekingdoms? o_o

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Yup, im new xD i thought pokecommunity looked pretty awesome, and a great way for me to post some of my pixel art. (sprites)
    soo yea, hi ppl :D

Welcome to the forums, xMissy! Hmm... Either the Pixel Art or Pixel Projects in the Art Gallery would be a great choice, huh?

Anyway, I do hope to see you again... Oh, and I do also hope that you can get a head start on using the forums, so do take a look at the guides, and seek help from a staff member if needed. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Mar 3, 2012
    Yay!!! Can't wait to see your art!!! I'm PokenSesame by the way! Hope to keep in touch!

Back