• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello there.

Colin

TotW spriter
Years
  • My name is Colin.
    I already posted in new users thing but, I thought that I should be here too.
    I have my own FireRed hack but I can't think of a name for it yet.
    So when I post in the hacks section, I'll try to think of a name for it.
    Anyway, nice tomeet all of you!

Dark Night

Skitsofrantic all out runner!!
    Years
  • Hey there! Welcome to the PC, the wonderful place to be for Pokemon lovers! Hope you enjoy your stay here and stay long! Have fun posting and makeing friends! If you need any help or a friend, feel free to PM me or anyone else around here! We're all nice so makeing friends shouldn't be hard!^^
    ~Sky

Pikabloo

Years
    • Seen Sep 8, 2010
    Welcome to the PokeCommunity, Colin =D

I hope that you have loads of fun here, and don't forget to read and follow the rules, mm'kay? ^_^ Anyway, I'm Shiranui, or you can call me Bloo (don't ask XD). And feel free to PM anytime =D

Hope to see you around the forums!

Zishi

yOu thInK yOu KnOw Me!
    Years
  • Hey welcome to Pokemon community Forums and Enjoy your stay here!
    You can PM me if you want me to be your friend!
    I think that you have joined it right now because i have seen your name in welcome to our newest membere any ways enjoy here!
    Read the rules and do what they say See Ya Bye!

Colin

TotW spriter
    Years
  • I think it was a good idea to join this forum because you people are really nice.:D
    I would like to be friends with you people but, I don't know how to PM people on this site...
    I'ts different from the other forum I'm part of...

Hayate

Freelance Hero.
    Years
  • Hiya and welcome to PC forums Colin ^^

Most of the people are nice here, just ignore the ones that act like crap or call me in to fix it. As for PM (Private message), you just click on a member's name next to their avatar here and click "send a private message". Hope that helps ^^

Also, have a nice stay here, read the rules if needed and PM me if anything's on your mind (would be a good test to see if it works agree? :P). Hope to see ya around here ^^

Greetings,
    ~Hayate.

Colin

TotW spriter
    Years
  • Shiranui, I accidentally sent two PMs to you...
    You can ignore the second one.
    I also sent PMs to
    Dark Night, ~Sceptile~, and, Hayate...

Years
    • Seen Jan 13, 2009
    Ooh, a recent newcomer! Well Colin, welcome to PC forums! :D I hope you follow the rules, post in the threads and make new friends, and I'll be seeing you around. Tata! ;)

Soari

Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Aug 26, 2015
    Hi! welcome to PC! pm me if you need any help
    And make sure to read the rules
    And hope you enjoy your stay here.

Scales

Man of Infinite Jest
    Years
  • Welcome to the community

There are forums here for pokemon and non-pokemon discussions

If you have any questions be it about pokemon, games or me. Or if you just want to chat or be friends please do not hesitate to PM me

ENJOY YOUR STAY!

Colin

TotW spriter
    Years
  • Thank you all for being so friendly!
    Does anyone wonder about my sig?
    It's a link to the other forum I'm part of.
    You can even learn to sprite TotW style there like the sprite in my sig of Fuu Houoji!

Back