• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello, to All

Duskfall

Hard-Headed Theologian
    Years
    I'm new here. I'm mainly a fan of first generation Pokemon. (The others, not so much. Take Skuntank for example.) Lapras has to be my all-time favorite, followed by Mew. So, I can't wait to get to know the other members.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Hi there, Duskfall...welcome to PC! If you're a fan of first generation pokemon, there's a R/B/Y forum just for you....enjoy!

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I tend to like the first generation the best myself. Granted, I still like the others, but I guess the first generation has always been my favorite. Mainly because its what I was used to, originally, for a few years, and well.. the Pokemon arent as strange. >>;

Anyhoo, welcome to PC!

Hope you like it here. ^^

Skaterzpenguin

Vulpix!? In my backyard!? :D
    Years
    • WI
    • Seen Feb 14, 2013
    Welcome to PC!!! =]
    Please enjoy your stay here and make ton of new friends and talk about anything of pokemon! ^_^

Roy G. Biv

KHAAAAAN!
    Years
    Hey and welcome, Duskfall :3
    1st gen, and of course most of us agree, is truly uber ^_^

Which, of course, is why we have an entire section devoted to it :3
    And it shares with the equally awesome 2nd generation! How cool can it get!?

Keep postin'

-Roy

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    As everyone on here has also agreed with, the first generation is, indeed, the best of them all. If nothing else, it's because they had more time to think them all out carefully.

Welcome to the community, Duskfall.
    (I've heard of Night fall, but I've never heard of duskfall! Oh geese, that was just horrible...)

Well, if you like Mew you are now branded into a group of extreme conformity. For some odd reason, some members around here think it's too played-out and therefore don't like Mew. However, I for one love Mew.
    (Truthfully, I don't understand why everyone doesn't! :o)

Though to be completely honest, I don't despise any of the later generations. For example, I really like Ho-oh and Groudon quite a bit!
    (I actually don't like Heatran all that much, even though my username tries to argue this. xD)

So, mind telling us why you don't like Skuntank that much?
    If anything, I would consider Skuntank one of the better fourth generation Pokémon when compared to the likes of Arceus. Some of them seem to be quite developed, unlike the third generation which almost failed to produce anything worth-while. -.-

Well, once again I am rambling on.
    Please do enjoy yourself here and I hope that you will continue to visit for months to come!

Take care~

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Hey there Duskfall!, nice name by the way...it is really quite creative haha!

I think Lapras is a pretty cool beast if you ask me!, that Ice Beam is just something above the ordinary in the pokemon world xD! I also thing Mew is something so underrated now days, she is so underrated now days and deserves a bit more respect haha! I prefer some older generation pokemon (mainly Hoenn and Johto xD) because Tyranitar and Swampert are both incredibly strong beasties in my opinion! xD

I am sure you have read the Rules/FAQ as most people have mentioned above ^^, they are quite a good read and are definitely a life saver down the road. And the Frequently Asked Questions save some embarresment as well if you ask me!

Anyway welcome to PC Duskfall! (Great name, it is very creative as I said before!)

Back