• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello trade events

SUPERKALEL

SUPERHERO
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    i bet you havent played E-reader thing... the character you are using on the challenge is the same character you created when you started XD. that means when you captured the dark special pokemon prize it would registered the Characters as trainer name and ID. i have total 11 sets of e-cards and they still have zero IV's.. all of them have different ID and OT and i got them from japanese trainers. i recently acquired an e-card. and he said his friend reset his game and played the game again just to get E-cards again.. but the pokemon still have zero IV's. but if what your saying is true that this GU has rare events tell him to get this Rare E-cards.

The cards are legit, the ivs are zero, its normal, all the bunk about them being hacked are false, shinno sent me a Japanese web site about a month back that had all the info, I had dgee check mine out and they were legit, its a stupid rumor that the ivs at zero are hacked, they are legit

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2009
    yep i know i was right about the E-cards.. how could it be a coincidence finding 4-5 or even more e-card pokes with all same stats... and not one turning up with a stats that is unique to those that i found.. thanks KAL-EL i knew my research on e-card was right.

now i am solving this mystery of rumred E-card jirachi.. this E-card exist as its a limited

hello joe dude! i think i might need on your list hold on :)

Last edited:

SUPERKALEL

SUPERHERO
    Years
    • Seen Jul 19, 2008
    yep i know i was right about the E-cards.. how could it be a coincidence finding 4-5 or even more e-card pokes with all same stats... and not one turning up with a stats that is unique to those that i found.. thanks KAL-EL i knew my research on e-card was right.

now i am solving this mystery of rumred E-card jirachi.. this E-card exist as its a limited

no problem, shinno and I collected a bunch, from traders in japan with the ecards, then he found the website article on it, but good luck convincing these guys, if dgee or nexi dont tell them they will never believe it, most of that site wont trade without asking dgee and nexi first,lol

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2009
    lol i pmed Dgee about it... the time when i recieve shinno's E-card.. i knew that time that E-cards were meant to be constant. the only thing i observe that does change are the ability... though i know they contain no abilty on early games.. the pal park the one choose random ability for them.. those pokes with more than one abilty that is.

i wonder what happened to Dgee.... is he on vacation or something :)

joe dude sorry i was not ignoring you i need this what did you want on mine?
    JBHF Manaphy (untouched) Nov. 9, 2007 [Timid]
    Hanamatsu Octillery (untouched, lvl. 50, 10147, Oct. 31, 2007)

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2009
    yea i pmed you :) i think i need more from you but lets take it slow lol

Years
    • Seen Jun 1, 2008
    I want these two:
    NWS manaphy oct. 29
    NWs manaphy oct. 30

on wi-fi now, waiting for you.

Nevermind...looks like you are offline now. Let me know whenever you are back on.

Last edited:

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years
    btw, are you one of the moderators?... or anything important on this trading site??.. coz i dont even think your an event enthusiast like me.. well as far as im concerned, you should try tell/warn not only me but all other people on this forum. bewarned though every action has an equal and opposite reaction.. be fair dude.. coz i heard you say on the other guys thread its his 3rd warning and you haven't reported him?... whats up with that.. where's the "i ussually report them".. if your going to do that then do so.

I'm not a mod, and reports can only be seen my mods, I think Shiny Umbreon was only trying to be nice to that guy.

Years
    • Seen Nov 23, 2009
    sup Kal-el i pmed you on the eliteforum lol
    yea i always want to trade :D

mine are 7 and 10 jolly
    forgot the nature of the 7th one

Back