• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello World!

Selam

Aspiring Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    I'm a new user here-and this site looks great! I would like to get to know how to hack FireRed and I'm not sure where to start. I also need some friends on this site! Please send me friends requests! Thank you!

cadgod120

Your Rival
    Years
    Hello Selam! I'm also new to this site, and I wouldn't mind being friends

@RUBY8, why not? Can we be friends?

Last edited by a moderator:

Selam

Aspiring Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Oct 4, 2009
    Hi! But where should I go to learn about hacking? Thanks!
    :D

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    If you wanna learn about ROM hacking, take a look in the Emulation section of the forums. Specifically the Documents and Tutorials, as that might be the most helpful sub-forum for learning about it.

Good luck with the ROM hacking, and welcome to PC. :D

Kishijoten

CEO of trouble making~
    Years
    Well hello to you too ;). I hope you have a great time here. and make sure you read the rules before posting. (if you don't understand something). Well enjoy!

patch.

listen what I say, oh
    Years
    Welcome to PC! It's always nice getting new members. ;3

[Wow, I sound like a veteran, and I've been here around three days. ¬.¬]

Anyway, enjoy your time around the site, and good luck with the ROM hacking! I'm attempting a hack myself, so yeah. ;3

Back