• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Hello World!

Years
    • Age 22
    • he/him/his
    • Seen Sep 7, 2022
    Hello everybody! I'm PetrichorSunrise, but feel free to call me Petri, Sun, or even just Kid, lol.

I'm no stranger to pokemon, but a bit of a toddler in the world of Pokemon rom hacks. Thanks to my neurological disorders, i've developed a hyperfixation on them, to the point that i'm trying to teach myself how to make my own as of today. I'm hoping to be able to make all sorts, from crack to serious, sfw or nsfw, whatever i can think of. If any of y'all have any thoughts that might do a beginner like me some good, would like to hear about ideas i have and maybe even help, or just wanna be friends, i'm all ears so go for it!

Idk what else to say in this intro, so I'll just go ahead and end by wishing anyone reading this through a beautiful day/night on their side of the screen!

Years
    • Age 25
    • He/Him | It/Its
    • Chile
    • Seen Mar 12, 2023
    Hi Sun! Nice to meet you. I'm new in the community as well, but a returning player to the games.

Rom Hacks look super interesting, but i haven't played much of them, let alone attempt to make one. Sounds pretty difficult, and as a neurodivergent person myself i doubt i would be able to complete one. I have some experience with RPG Maker MV, even making my own pokemon inspired game, but using an engine like RMMV would make it a fan game i think.

If you wanna chat about your ideas for your romhack im all ears; i love hearing other creative people out! I also knida know how to do pixel art spritesheets and willing to learn more, if that's any help to you.

I hope you have a beautiful day/night yourself! Take care <3

GhostMadison7

GhostMadison
    Years
    • They/Them
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi Sun! I'm new to rom hacking too and the Pokémon Community forums! Having to learn like 7 different programs, if you want some tips on like the most basics of basics or some good programs to use (mostly for nds rom hacking), I might be able to help ahaha! Also open to just chatting!

And hi to you too Domusaur! Nice to see people who are both into the rom hacking scene and neurodivergent (not diagnosed, but most likely along the spectrum myself!)

Hope you two have a good day/night too!

Years
  • Hello and welcome!

I'm not really into Rom Hacks, but best of luck on your endeavors! =3
    What dragged you down the Pokemon rabbit hole?

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Hi Petri! Make sure you check out the Fan Games section for any info you need on hacking, they'll definitely be able to lend you a hand. Though make sure you read the rules because certain nsfw topics are not allowed here.

Either way, happy posting and good luck!

Back