• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello (Wow, how original!)

Lexaeus

Pocky Monster
Years
  • Well, title says all, I guess. ^ ^ My name's Lexaeus, but you can call me Lex. Just so there's no confusion, Lexaeus is my forum name and Naomi is my real and game name...meh. Anyways, hiyas!

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • Welcome to the world of PC, Lexaeus! ^^ I'm Lady Pearl. Hopefully you will enjoy your stay here, follow the rules, and post bunches!
    PM me so we could become the best of friends!
    See 'cha around the forums! (Nice trainer card! ^^)

∞ Lady Pearl

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Lexaeus said:
    Well, title says all, I guess. ^ ^ My name's Lexaeus, but you can call me Lex. Just so there's no confusion, Lexaeus is my forum name and Naomi is my real and game name...meh. Anyways, hiyas!
    Hello. Welcome to PokeCommunity. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Please follow the rules and FAQ. Hope you have fun and have a great time.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hiya Lex! It's very nice to meet you. ^_^ I hope you have a fun time here at PC! Just read and follow the rules and have a great time! If you have any problems, or you just wanna chat, don't hesitate to PM me! =D

~Kelsey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Welcome to the Forums Lex. ^^ Read the rules and have a great time here at PC. ^______________________^

Back