• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello! (x 3)

Born Awesome

A w e s o m e n e s s
    Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2009
    Hey everyone, I'm Born Awesome, no explanation needed, right?

I won't waste time with boring and long introductions which are the norm for me, so, yeah, hello all!

Adâm1

The Lion's Share
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Mar 2, 2013
    hello, welcome to PC! I hope you enjoy your stay here, and hopefully you'll make loads of new friends.

Sushi.

AWESOME
    Years
    Hello Born Awesome, welcome to the PC! ^^

There are many great things to do here like making friends, and chating with other people too!
    Always read the rules good, and of course having fun here too!

Hopoe you enjoy here! :D

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    But long introductions are exactly what we like to see, Born Awesome! XD

Haha...Anyway, welcome to PC!

A person with your caliber of awesomeness should have no problem here at PC! There's quite a bit to do and I'm sure you'll meet some cool people along the way ^_^

Well I'd love to here more about some of your interests. I don't know about everyone else, but I love detailed introduction! It gives me a bit more to write about, and perhaps would let me direct your to a particular forum of interest =P

So have fun here, and I'll see you around!

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I'm so much more awesome than you. :P

Anyway, welcome to PC. Look at the toolbar above you and that should answer your questions. Have a nice time and make a lot of friends here.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    We get three greetings from you?!
    That right there, my good sir, is reason enough for your awesomeness! xD

Aww... I wish you had made a long introduction. They are always so much fun to read and respond to. The more information you give about yourself, the more we get to know you! After all, being at an online community such as PC is all about friendship and comradery, and I'm sure we would all like to know a bit more about someone before we befriend them.
    (You could be a vampire for all we know! Wait... That would make us want to befriend you even more.)

The member base here at the Pokécommunity is extremely friendly and a tad bit zany at times, so I'm sure you will fit in just fine. However, if you do ever require assistance in anything, my profile is open to all messages you may want to send; private or visitor. ;D

Since you said you didn't want to make a long introduction, I suppose are quite the busy new member. No use in me stretching this welcome post any longer, huh?

Take care and I do hope you will enjoy yourself.
    Cheers!

Back