• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello you. Yes you. :3

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Well hello everyone, I am Ameluun. Been into Pokemon since it came out. :D I am currently twenty three, had my birthday on PI about two weeks ago. :P I am going to be honest, I just joined the forum to see if I can find someone send me some pokemon (Just beat Pokemon White because I had heard that the White Forest has literally most of my favorite pokemon in it, but turns out it was WRONG, and I cannot get them now. v.v)... BUT I sat around for an hour reading topics and things and I am liking this forum community, so I am deciding to stay. :P I have never been a hardcore pokemon trainer (never went after shiny pokemon or tried to get a full pokedex), I just always wanted to have the cool pokemon, and because of that I have developed a taste for certain ones, dubbing them my favorites. xP I have played most of all pokemon games, I just got a 3DS so I have not played generation IV yet but everything else I have played. :3 My favorite is still the first generation, and my least favorite is the second. v.v

Anyway, I guess I should stop blabbering on now, I am hoping I get along with everyone here. ^_^

I thought I would add a little bit more about myself. :P

I was born and raised in California and moved around between the states for years. I moved here to Amarillo Texas in 2008. I love being a thespian, reading fantasy novels, and playing video games. :D I have just recently started watching the show Adventure Time and found it totally funny, and I CANNOT wait for the next Avatar series: The Ledgend of Korra to come out! Anyway, I cannot think of anything else to say hehe. xP

Last edited:

psyanic

pop a wheelie on a zeitgeist
    Years
    • Age 27
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 10, 2023
    Your birthday, I think you mean pi day? That's cool! In our math class, we did a bunch of stupid pi sudoku that were ridiculously hard, so we just looked them up and we just chilled. Anyway, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here, because it's a wonderful community. If you want to talk you can always PM/VM me, and if you have any questions, just ask a mod through the same methods I just mentioned.

Anyway, see you around!

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012
    Your birthday, I think you mean pi day? That's cool! In our math class, we did a bunch of stupid pi sudoku that were ridiculously hard, so we just looked them up and we just chilled. Anyway, welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your stay here, because it's a wonderful community. If you want to talk you can always PM/VM me, and if you have any questions, just ask a mod through the same methods I just mentioned.

Anyway, see you around!

Yes I do! :D My birthday is indeed PI (3.14) I found out the first time when I took geometry and my teacher said he brought pies for us to throw at each other in recognition of pie day. When I told him it was my birthday, you better believe I got the first pie in the face! xP And thank you for the welcome! :D A question though, what is a VM? xP

rITual

We're only animals.
    Years
  • Well hello everyone, I am Ameluun. Been into Pokemon since it came out. :D I am currently twenty three, had my birthday on PI about two weeks ago. :P I am going to be honest, I just joined the forum to see if I can find someone send me some pokemon (Just beat Pokemon White because I had heard that the White Forest has literally most of my favorite pokemon in it, but turns out it was WRONG, and I cannot get them now. v.v)... BUT I sat around for an hour reading topics and things and I am liking this forum community, so I am deciding to stay. :P I have never been a hardcore pokemon trainer (never went after shiny pokemon or tried to get a full pokedex), I just always wanted to have the cool pokemon, and because of that I have developed a taste for certain ones, dubbing them my favorites. xP I have played most of all pokemon games, I just got a 3DS so I have not played generation IV yet but everything else I have played. :3 My favorite is still the first generation, and my least favorite is the second. v.v

Anyway, I guess I should stop blabbering on now, I am hoping I get along with everyone here. ^_^

I thought I would add a little bit more about myself. :P

I was born and raised in California and moved around between the states for years. I moved here to Amarillo Texas in 2008. I love being a thespian, reading fantasy novels, and playing video games. :D I have just recently started watching the show Adventure Time and found it totally funny, and I CANNOT wait for the next Avatar series: The Ledgend of Korra to come out! Anyway, I cannot think of anything else to say hehe. xP

Woo! Another generation I follower! This makes me happy. :P

You sound like a very nice person who I hope to see more of around here. I may even personal message you shortly to get to know you better and discuss Pokémon! I'm interested what those parts of the states are like, too!

^_^

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012

Woo! Another generation I follower! This makes me happy. :P

You sound like a very nice person who I hope to see more of around here. I may even personal message you shortly to get to know you better and discuss Pokémon! I'm interested what those parts of the states are like, too!

^_^

Oh yeah! The first generation of Pokemon were just great and were a memorable part of my childhood! I STILL love hearing the pokerap hahaha! xP
    And Mewtwo and Alakazam are about my favorite pokemon I think. :3

And another question. :O
    How do you mark threads are read? I have a bunch of pages of threads when I click on new posts. :3 Is there anyway to mark them all as read so that it does not get cluttered? :3

rITual

We're only animals.
    Years
  • Oh yeah! The first generation of Pokemon were just great and were a memorable part of my childhood! I STILL love hearing the pokerap hahaha! xP
    And Mewtwo and Alakazam are about my favorite pokemon I think. :3

And another question. :O
    How do you mark threads are read? I have a bunch of pages of threads when I click on new posts. :3 Is there anyway to mark them all as read so that it does not get cluttered? :3

That's amazing! Nice choice of favourites, too!

There is a button at the bottom of the forum index that says "Mark forums as read", I believe. ^^

Years
    • Seen May 10, 2012

That's amazing! Nice choice of favourites, too!

There is a button at the bottom of the forum index that says "Mark forums as read", I believe. ^^

Thanks. ^_^ But there is no button at the bottom of the forum. v.v It seems that the only way to clear out all the clutter of the threads I have already read is to log out and log back in. :3

Years
  • Hi and welcome to PC! First off nice choice in avatar pic, those two witches were awesome to beat in Zelda ocariana of time. :P Well glad to see you decided to stay after seeing everything PC has to offer. :P I'm like you hoenstly, i never did go for shiny's and just wanted the cool Pokemon you would want. Althought i did try and did get a full pokedex for 1st and 2nd gen. :P I always enjoyed 1st gen and still enjoy playing it now after all this time. Ohh California then to Texas, must of been a different kind of setting. I'm a big gamer myself and enjoy reading stuff sometimes as they interest me. Ayways hope you enjoy yourself, hope you like it here, and hope to see you around! :)

Back