• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Skandel

The Kawaii and Shiney Luxray
Years
  • Hello!
    I'm Skandel (alias Crystal Nephesia Hawklaw on a lot of sites =p), 15 years old, from Belgium (Liège if you know a bit about Belgium =p).

I've been playing pokemon since the first Red and Blue version released^^

Well, I've nothing special to say so...

See you!

PS: Sorry if I make mistakes, French is my first language xD
    PS2: My actual avatar is a Snap of the 10th movie of Meitantei Conan ^o^

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Yay, another French member. I'm French too! ^^ Welcome to the forum... I'm Vavavoom. I know Liège a little bit... I hope you and I will become friends. :3

Midnight Beat

elit resu motsuc
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Dec 17, 2023
    Well welcome to the PC!!! Have fun here as it really is a great site. Feel free to PM if you need anything or just want to chat.

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2007
    It's good to see different nationalitys! Shows how good pokemon is! Welcome and have fun here! Good coloring on your avatar by the way. Im gonna go get one now.- Googlebug.

ARCO

Jeremy is my idol :DDDDDDD
    Years
    • Seen Nov 8, 2008
    what sup. welcome to the forums

Scytheteen

What is mine is yours
    Years
    • NY
    • Seen Jan 29, 2014
    hey its scythe...have fun, read the rules, and find a pair...

Last edited:

Skandel

The Kawaii and Shiney Luxray
    Years
  • Thanks everyone!
    For sure, I'll have great time here =p

(Just a question: Is there any Meitantei Conan (Case Closed in English and Détective Conan in french xD) fans here? Because I'm a big one, I forgot to tell you XD)

Back