• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Riku4526

Emoticonist ^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    im (kinda) new here. I found this while browsing Google. but when i registered it said i was already a member XD So.....hi ^^

Im a guy, 15 years old, and i big PKMN Fan. I have a pkmn fan comic but i only have 5 comic >.<; Oh yea and im a Emoticonist ^^

Years
    • Seen Nov 10, 2007
    Hey! I found this site by browsing on the forum, as well. :3 And I'm 14 years old, by the lovely way. And as I see, you're emotional. o.o Okay... Ummm. ~> Ayway, welcome here. Send me a pupu private message if ye' need help. :3

Riku4526

Emoticonist ^^
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 23, 2008
    thank you ^^ and yea i am XD i use smilies for alot of stuff :3

Souless

What?
    Years
    • Age 32
    • ???
    • Seen Nov 24, 2016
    welcome to PC ^^

you're not the only one XD

I discovered this place while looking for Zel's Shiny Gold XP

have fun and read the rules =]

ROMan

INSERT USER TITLE
    Years
    Welcome, Riku. xD
    I found this site by Esmas so thanks a lot Ezzy! :3
    Anyways read the rules and a lot of fun... it is!

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    I found this site in 2006 by googling too. So welcome back or welcome, whatever you perfer. So have fun and make sure you reread the rules, as they are very important. I hope you make some friends, and I am here if you need one. Ciao.

Back