• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!!

Ash's_Penis!!

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2008
    Hi, I'm Eddie, or Eddy, or Ed, or Edward...But I'm also Ash's Peni!! :D I hate making introductions, though, I'm very friendly...I love Pokemon!! (that's why I'm here, duh!!)...Here's is my top 5 list of pokemon. 1 being best one, 5 being least one:

1. Charizard
    2. Blaziken
    3. Blastoise
    4. Pidgeot vs. Scizor
    5. Sneasel (typo?)

Well, bye peeps, pleasure to be here, and I hope I have fun here...I can tell I will, I'm VERY good at drawing, and yet, I suck at GFX...I will be logging in daily, if you need a sketch or drawing...Let me know. But DON'T ask for GFX...I scuk at that!! lol

Ash's_Penis!!

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Mar 16, 2008
    Unacceptable? Hehe...In what ways? That I recall, you shouldn't judge a book by its cover...

Zacceh

Another day in the life of...
    Years
    Dude, she's right, that's unacceptable and logically incorrect because Ash is a girl... so technically it would be... ok since I'm actually enjoying the community again, I'm not gonna break some rule to tell you some retarded thing that... ugh Idk where the hell I'm going with this...
    Anyway welcome to PokéCommunity and read the rules...(if you did, you'd know that language of that sort'll get you booted out. Too late I guess :))

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Ok guys, he's been banned so just let this thread die.

No need to perpetuate something so stupid ^_-

Back