• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Years
    • Seen Oct 26, 2011
    Hey! Nice to meet you guys, I joined this forum because I'm Sort of a Pokemon fan,
    plus I'm kinda addicted to Pokemon pearl and I noticed there is a WiFi battle board here.

Anty

Just thought of going French..
    Years
  • Welcome Trege to PC! Have fun here and remember to read the rules and follow 'em. Also, post alot and be very active. I am pretty sure there is a WiFi board here somewhere...

Motsuko Live

... pronounced Mös.
    Years
  • Hey! It's been a while since I've welcomed anyone, so please excuse me if my skills are a little rusty.

*ahem*

Welcome to PC! You can call me Motsuko.
    Yeah, I'm pretty sure everyone here has at least a little Pokemon-fan in them. Why else would we join the community? xD
    If your into Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, check out this forum: Pokemon Diamond, Pearl & Platinum. I'd say we have some of the best discussions about Pokemon DP&P on the web. There's also the Wireless Battle Stadium and Wireless Trade Corner. The Wireless Battle Stadium is where you'll find those wifi battles you were talking about. The Wireless Trade Corner is pretty self explanatory.

Be sure to check out all the rules, too! PC would never be as advanced as it is today without 'em.

Feel free to PM me about any questions you have, or if you need any help. I'm on often.
    Once again, welcome to PC! ^^;

Motsuko Live

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    Greetings, Trege! Welcome to The PokéCommunity! Be sure to read the rules and such.

Also, please ignore the fact that my post is incredibly copypasta. I'm not exactly the king of welcoming posts.

Lets hope you grasped my enthusiasm, though. I might not be good at these, but trust me, they come from the deep down bottom of my heart. <3

Back