• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2008
    Hello! I'm Ere583 and I'm new to the Pokecommunity forums.

Cobja619 showed me this place and it's awesome!

JOIN THE HIPPIE REVELUTION!!!!!!!!!

Charliezard

A wild shroomish appeared!
    Years
  • Hello :D
    Join the battle revolution!!!
    :O Oh and welcome to PC Cobja619 woulda told you how badass it was or you wouldn'ta joined so yeah. Welcome is all, have fun here :D I do

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Join the hippie revolution? xD
    That was perhaps one of the strangest comments I have ever read on an introduction post. Kudos to you, my friend!

Welcome to the community, Ere583.
    This place is very awesome and you certainly made the right decision to join! We are always excited to receive new members, so I can't wait to see what you post and how you do around here.
    (I'm sure you will do well. ;D)

So, do you have any hobbies you wish to share?
    (Sorry, I'm nosey!)

It's great that you already have a friend to show you around, however; most of us are pretty darn friendly around here, so don't hesitate to approach us if you have any questions. Then again, it would probably be best to ask a member of staff if you have any burning concerns. They can probably give you more solid answers...

Take care!

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, ere583!

Well....If you say so! *becomes hippie* XD

I'm glad you find the PokeCommunity to be such an awesome place! (Most people here would agree =P). There's plenty to do and you'll find yourself hard-pressed to find a dull moment. It's nice that you already have a friend here, but like Hiidoran said, we're all very nice, so don't be afraid to send some VMs and make some new friends!

Enjoy yourself here, and I shall be seeing you!

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Welcome to PC hope you have an awesome time here and make new friends,and stay active make sure to read the rules since your a newbie :D.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2010
    Join the hippie revolution? O_o Funny, I just finished a book about hippies... =P

Anyways, welcome to PC! There's plenty of things to do here, I'm sure you'll find a section of the forum you enjoy =)

Well, enjoy your stay!

Back