• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Hey what's up? Pokéfan226662.

Anyway, welcome to the PC. Read the rules, which are thankfully prvided by the link up there on that taskbar or FAQ. Make lots of friends and remember to be kind and respectful.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Yes, you are new.
    Weren't we all at one point in time?

Welcome to the community, my friend. You sure didn't give us much to welcome you with. Would it be of any trouble to you to possibly list some of your hobbies or interests?
    (I'm sure we would all love to hear them. ;D)

Then again, this is your thread so do what you wish with it.
    (We would just like to direct you to forums that would be of interest to you. :3)

I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful time here, regardless. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to speak with you again during your stay!

Take care.

Edit: Then you should view my statistics on my profile, Fourth Generation Matt. You will see I frequent places such as Other Voting Polls and Pokemon General.
    (And the VIP Forum, but I suppose that doesn't show up. :x)

Last edited:

4th Gen Matt

Pokemon Onyx Creator
    Years
    Yes, you are new.
    Weren't we all at one point in time?

Welcome to the community, my friend. You sure didn't give us much to welcome you with. Would it be of any trouble to you to possibly list some of your hobbies or interests?
    (I'm sure we would all love to hear them. ;D)

Then again, this is your thread so do what you wish with it.
    (We would just like to direct you to forums that would be of interest to you. :3)

I'm sure you're going to have a wonderful time here, regardless. Hopefully I will have the opportunity to speak with you again during your stay!

Take care.

Aah! Hiidoran, you stole my thunder! As soon as I read his first post, I was going to say he should tell us more about himself. Anyways, welcome to PC, I hope you enjoy your stay. Feel free to private message me and I can direct you to some forums of interests.

Hiidoran, do you ever leave the Welcome forum? This is the only place I have ever seen your posts.

kkthxbai.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
    xD
    Well DUH!
    nar just kidding,
    Welcome to PC!
    Hope you don't feel 'new' for long!

Back