• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

A&F

Too Hot To Care.
    Years
    Hello everybody. This is A&F. I couldn't come up with a better name and I have a lot of A&F clothes so that's what I thought of.
    Besides that I enjoy Pokemon both game and the anime. ROM hacking has always been fascinating for me. I am only thirteen.
    So I plan on being a ROM hacker once I get used to with the scripts and everything, loos very complicated. Hehe.
    I've already read the rules, and this forum looks like a great place. Without further due I would like to end this introduction.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Sounds like a fine username to me...
    (Though Abercrombie and Fitch isn't my first choice in clothing. XD)

Anyway, welcome to the Pokécommunity A&F.

If you want to discuss the Pokémon games and anime then I assure you that you're in the right place. Waste no time getting into those riveting conversations, my good sir. I'm sure your input would be greatly appreciated.

Kudos on reading the rules, that certianly shows great inituitive. Oh, and good luck with your ROM hacking endeavors, I'm sure you will be hacking with the best of them in no time at all!

Have a great stay, A&F.

Dragon_Souther

Vappy x Moony <3333
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC!

Don't worry about your username if you think of anything else you can change it in the Name Change thread. Though do so with caution as you will have to wait four months to change it again! Well its nice to see that you have already read the rules but just remember to follow them (Im sure you will)! Im sure you will meet a lot of great people to discuss the anime and games with here so you will never have nothing to do as we are very active here!

Im sure you will be a great ROM Hacker as long as you stick with it and don't give up! I trust you have already found the ROM Hacking forums and some great tutorials in the Documents and Tutorials forum as well!

Well anyway i will see you around have a fun time posting!

A&F

Too Hot To Care.
    Years
    @hallucination: thanks dude. I don't know about being one of the best hackers but I'll try. Anyways thanks for the welcome.

@dragon_souther: It's okay Dragon, I think I'll stick with this name for now but if I want to change it I know where to go now :] I'm sure I'll meet great people as well. Thanks for the welcome dude.

Back