• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...

Arashiyouko

Team Dominion
    Years
    I assumed it would be polite to say hello before doing anything else.

I probably won't be on that often, and when I am on it will most likely be so I can ask questions or answer questions of people who, in some freaky occurence, know less about Pokemon than I do. Take note of the slightly disbelieving tone - and for those who don't get it, that means I know very little about competitive battling. There are some things I know some about, though. So don't take that as "I know nothing at all."

Thanks!

And if anyone takes time to reply to this, please note that I hate bad grammar, and I would be thankful if you accept that. Personally, I try my best to be correct in my writing, but sometimes I'm in a hurry and things slip past, so please just point it out if I make a notable mistake.

Thanks again!

Last edited:

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I never did make a proper introduction. :x

Great to have you here, Arashiyouko. Even if you aren't the most knowledgeable person when it comes to the Pokémon franchise, I'm sure you will get along just fine around these boards.

Hope you have all your questions answered and enjoy yourself. :>

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I'm right there with you, as far as the competitive battling goes. I don't know too much about it myself, although I suppose it would help if I had wifi, since it would give some motivation to learn. As it stands, I've never had wifi, and won't get it any time soon. ; ; You're not in the same boat, are you?

And more on-topic.. xD;

Welcome to the forums, Arashiyouko!

I really hope you enjoy your time here enough to stick with us for awhile.

Arashiyouko

Team Dominion
    Years
    Thanks, you three! And you're right, Drew, that isn't the case. I have Wi-Fi, I just have never even considered trying competitive battling before.

And while this is off topic, can anyone explain how to add a signature? I decided to try out that "Global PokedeX Plus" egg hatching, but I can't figure out how to add more than one egg... is it a limitation on the signatures of new members, or am I just messing up? Sorry, and thanks for any help that can be given.

Joceph

ギラティナ
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Feb 9, 2012
    welcome to poke ******* community hope u like it here yada yada yada...
    guess what ******* is?

Arashiyouko

Team Dominion
    Years
    I'm back on for today, and I have two questions:

First, where would I go for help with my team? I have the pokemon, the movesets, the abilities, and the hold items, but I need someone to see if those are good before I decide on the nature and EVs.

Second, why won't any one answer my question about signatures? I thought putting it here would be best because it seemed like a question a beginner would need to ask.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    Hello, welcome to the forums :) I hope you have a pleasurable time :D

Alec_

Years
    What a nice introduction you got there! By the way!
    Welcome to PC. Hope you enjoy your stay here.
    Read the Rules so you will stay out of troubles -_-
    Most of all have fun ^^.

~Fairytales.

Arashiyouko

Team Dominion
    Years
    Yay! I think I got the signature to work! I thought I never would manage it, but I finally did! This post is, in fact, mostly so I can if it did work. (And to inform any readers of the fact that I might not need my first question answered anymore.)

Starway

Artist and Gamer
    Years
    Well welcome.....what's-your-name (really hard to type)! Since you probably are very smart with Pokemon, I feel dumber, but anyway it's a long story why I'm not so much into it anymore but anyway, yeah. Welcome Arashiyouko's Avatar Arashiyouko (copy and paste fail?) and hope you have a great time here!

Dan LegitTrading

Legit Trader
    Years
    I'm not competitive either =/ but i'm more of a looking around see what people have to say type of forum person. and i don't really battle i just wanna trade but i have to get my WEP key sorted >.< i have 18 squirtles to get rid of =/

anywayz, have fun and welcome to the forums

Back