• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello!

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    Welcome to PC JB! Make sure you read the Rules and FAQ's, don't wanna get int trouble do we? Lol. Enjoy your time here!!

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    hi! welcome to pokecommunity! check out the rules, ok?
    lol, i too came to PC by google!

obbi

team mewmein
    Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2012
    Welcome to PC jb_2999
    hope you don'tbreak the rules :P

Samme!

Haterz gonna hate
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Oct 3, 2011
    Oh the wonders of Google....

Welcome!! Hope you have a nice stay and enjoy yourself!

P.S Read the rules :P

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Well, considering the community is the first thing that pops up in a Google search when using the terms, "Pokémon" and "Forum," chances are you're not the only one who came about this place in that way. XD

Welcome, welcome to the boards!

It's a pretty fun place to spend a good amount of your free time. Just be careful that you don't join the legion of unfortunate souls happy folks that are addicted to it. o/

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen yesterday
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx I'm 17 years old if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Back