• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Turpin2009

Agent Turpin Here!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 12, 2009
    Hey everyone I'm Turpin, here to get involved with some pokemon chat. I'm a long term gamer of nine years with various Pokemon titles and have just picked up Pokemon Pearl.

I'd love to get involved with the online sections but everyone seems so hardcore and immense at the game, with level 100 pokemon and nearly full pokedex.

Obviously as a new trainer I'd love to trade and battle online, but obviously my pitiful collection cannot challenge anyone in a fight and I have no rare or interesting pokemon to trade, so please could a really quality player take pity on me and trade me a high ranked (lv. 30+) pokemon to get me going?

I'm also VERY interested in exchanging wi-fi codes with any other noob players who have only got a couple of gym badges and would be able to have an EVEN battle against a team of level 15-30 pokemon or trade fairly, please PM me or ask here.

Years
    welcome to PC!
    before you post, make sure you read the rules and FAQ!
    you will have alot fun here, and make alot of new friends!
    be active, and enjoy your stay =D

you seem like a very interesting new user. lets add each other as friends and keep in touch =D

Turpin2009

Agent Turpin Here!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 12, 2009
    Thanks for the quick response, I'm glad to add you as a friend and anyone else who would like to speak is very welcome to do the same!

I am from England and post a lot on various internet forums, mainly gaming and football, so I know how to behave around this sort of place and look forward to discussions and deals in the future!

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    Looks like you found your way to the Trade Corner just fine. Good show, that's where you're most likely to find people who would be willing to trade with you. Some of us frequent welcomers don't necessarily participate in the whole Wi-Fi deal. :I

Any who, I'm sure you'll eventually be able to play at the competitive level, Turpin. The people over in Strategies and Movesets are generally nice folks, chances are one of them could train you in the ways of competitive battling some day. o/

Hope you're having a ball, my friend. Welcome aboard.

Turpin2009

Agent Turpin Here!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Dec 12, 2009
    Thankyou very much for the warm welcome, I shall have a look in those sections now and see if there is anyone I can ask for future assistance.

Cheers.

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 29, 2024
    Hi I'm xxxLatiasxxx there are a lot of people that you can trade with here if you want to be friends just send me an invite well anyway welcome to PC.

Royal Squirt

Senior Squirtle
    Years
    Howdy. Every now and then there are some threads offering free Pokemon :P Asking for some help to get started can't hurt, just don't go over the top XD I'm sure your collection will grow quite a bit (In levels and numbers).

Back