• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Hydrio

BOO YA!!!!!!!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Nov 9, 2005
    Hey!

Im Blaze at Serebii Forums XD haven't been there in a few months, but I relatively active there! Anyways yeah if you wanna be friends let me know so I can add you :)

Love PC!

Bye :)

~Blaze

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    Golden Lugia said:
    This is Crystal Steelix from Serebii...

er, hi?

Welcome to the boards Golden Lugia, there are a lot of groups you can check out and join if you wish. Anyways, glad you decided to join and I hope you enjoy the stay here.

Daniel

Thanx 2 DAC for de avatar
    Years
    welcome you 2. Cool name, golden lugia/crystal steelix. Anyway if you need any hel phere just pm me :^) and if theres some from SPPF? yea, boy there is. Lol cya ya later

Years
    I`m from SPP!
    No. I lied. Maybe I`ll go sign up, though. . .Or maybe I already did...*Tries to remember.*

Oh. Anyway, welcome to this place on the internet that I found when I was lost (no, really, I was like, #~# <~ That close to hitting the "home" button).
    ...I lied again. DON`T HURT ME!

Heh. Welcome to PC, have fun, enjoy your stay! Watch your step! *Cheesey Flight Attendant Smile.*

...I`m weird.

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    Hello and welcome to PC Golden Lugia, I hope ya have fun, keep to the rules and post. Just say if ya wanna be buddies XD.

Pokemon_Veteran

Back