• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

FreaKryptid

LaunchingSnorlaxGetOutOfW ay
Years
  • Welcome yeah you probably will have a great time here most people here are really friendly and stuff like that uum let me introduce myself im FreaKryptid im this places know how when it comes to the paranormal Yes I know all about stuff like bigfoot, ghosts, and alternate universes. Uum yeah Im also really friendly so if ya want to talk ta someone ya can talk ta me just pm or vm me. Also if you would like to add me as a friend go ahead I dont bite...much :)
    ooh also dont forget ta read the rules and faq

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Enjoy looking around this place. :D

Although, I know it is rather big, sooo if you have any questions at all.. feel free to drop me a profile comment, or a PM~.

Welcome welcome, GreenGyarados!

Welcome

Welcome to PC! I hope you have a great time around here. Be sure to read rules and FAQ. Here are some news:

NEWS FROM PIKAPIKACHU
    If you are a starter, welcome! Ok, be sure to have a great time here. Add me as friend(if you want) then, I suggest to make some friends. And play a PokéHack, give feedback of the hack and give thanks to its creator. Its my favorite thing to do! Create a story for a hack and share it at the Quick Story thread. Have fun!

Bye

ajroxx

Mantyke and Piplup Are Pownage
    Years
  • Im pretty new here aswell. u will have a fun time here. my advice is to go look around the sites and threads.

Years
    • Seen Jan 8, 2010
    Welcome to this forum.I love forum discussion.It is one of my hobbies.I can share my thoughts to others and can get plenty of information from others.I just love it.Other then that I like to surf different and new sites.I like the way I am getting plenty of new information from the site.I am very pleased to be part of the site and I am eager to do my first post.

Back