• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello.

Garet Jax

The Weapons Master
    Years
    Hello, everybody! I was just looking for a new rp site, and came across this one. Dunno how it will go though. Anyhoo, I like to computer program and design web sites in my free time. I also like to game, and the Pokemon games were some of the first ones I played.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Computer programing and web design? o_o Woow, tricky stuff. Web design is really fun though!

As for the RP here, it takes a lot of doing to type out what some would call a 'novella' RP post, but PC definitely has some skilled roleplayers, and I'm sure you'll have fun if you get into it. :D

& Lastly.. (but not least!) welcome to the forums!

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    Welcome to the forums. Good luck with the website designing.I hear it's haard...

Sweet Jasmine

s m i l e :)
    Years
    Wow, I'm sure that you and me could relate to each other about Roleplaying. : D, You can go to the Fanfiction Section for everything about writing things up. :)

Other than that, Welcome to PC! : D, Make sure to read the rules. ^^;

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    You can go to the Fanfiction Section for everything about writing things up. :)
    Err... Let's keep the roleplaying posts in the Roleplay Corner, shall we?

He never made mention of any interest in writing fanfiction. .__.

Anyway, PC is pretty awesome when it comes to roleplaying, as has already been said. There are definitely some skilled people around that board, but I'm sure they'd be willing to welcome you with open arms. The RP-crowd all seem like the friendly sort. :3

Are you planning on making a career out of computer programming and web design? Thought about doing that myself for a while, actually...

Back