• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2010
    I'm new.

If you go to Deviantart, my username is kuraichan so that's an easy way to get to know me.

I suppose that I'm mainly here to work on a game and do some artwork or something. Not really sure what I'm gonna do yet. (Roleplay even? Who knows.)

So-

I'm kinda working on a Pokemon game set in america. Problem is I Don't know how to gode. Code. (or, you know, type.)

Last edited:

SkySage2k9

Skymin Sage / Greeter
    Years
    • Seen Aug 7, 2012
    Ahoy thar! Dunno where you'd go to get coding help here, but enjoy your stay here nonetheless! *He waggles his sky form ears even though his avi says otherwise* X3 (If you can't tell, I'm a Shaymin nut) *He then puts down his psp for a bit*

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Can't I just pretend like I read the rules?
    I wouldn't recommend it... BD

Well, whatever you decide to do, I hope you have some fun with it. We can never have too many graphics slaves artists around here, so do share your gift with us, hmm?

Oh, and good luck with your project there. Sounds pretty neat.

Don't hesitate to hit me up if you have any questions. o/

Back