• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

luigimario94

Gurren Weegee!!!
    Years
    Hello, I'm luigimario94 and I came to the forums to make trades and meet people! If you want, you can call me "Weegee" I have been a fan of Pokemon for as long as I can remember. I grew up on the anime and I played my copy of Blue non-stop. It's very nice to meet all you guys, and I'm looking forward to my time here on the forums.

harmonic ♫

red is a pain in the a'
    Years
    welcome, I currently have Diamond, buuuuuut my pokemon suck eggs.

I'm fairly new to the forums and stuff ._.

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
    I have a shiny Torkoal that I want to trade for a Shaymin. Does anyone know where I could do this trade?
    Well, it looks like you found the Quick Trade Thread, so no need to hand down that advice.

Haha, I ran the batteries dry on my old Red version many a'time as well, Weegee. Those were some good flippin' times, huh? XD

Good luck with your trading, dude. o/

Back