• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello~

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
Years
  • Hello Pokecommunity. Call me Celest. =) Like many people, my fandom for Pokemon has been revived with the new HG/SS games. Can't wait to discuss them and other various Pokemon topics with you all. See you around!~

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
  • Hello, Celest. Welcome to PC, sis. ;D

Yeah, HG/SS sure are awesome. I've played the jap versions and am gonna download(yeah, I play ROMs. I just have to. D:) the English versions pretty soon. Actually, I've tried downloading them quite a few times. But...everytime I try, I fail due to some really weird reasons. D:

Anyways, have you read the rules and FAQ yet? If not, then it would be really good if you do. Rules can make you stay away from bad and unnecessary trouble while FAQ, on the other hand, may help in answering your questions about PC. And of course, if you still have any questions/doubts about the forum, just ask the staff team. They'll be sure to answer your queries/questions.

Have fun around the forums, Celest. Nice to meet you. ;D

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
  • heeey Celest! =)welcome to PC...hope you like the forumand please, when you need any help, or just chat, please call the Barber ;)

Thank you so much! It's nice to be here. =)

Hello, Celest. Welcome to PC, sis. ;D

Yeah, HG/SS sure are awesome. I've played the jap versions and am gonna download(yeah, I play ROMs. I just have to. D:) the English versions pretty soon. Actually, I've tried downloading them quite a few times. But...everytime I try, I fail due to some really weird reasons. D:

Anyways, have you read the rules and FAQ yet? If not, then it would be really good if you do. Rules can make you stay away from bad and unnecessary trouble while FAQ, on the other hand, may help in answering your questions about PC. And of course, if you still have any questions/doubts about the forum, just ask the staff team. They'll be sure to answer your queries/questions.

Have fun around the forums, Celest. Nice to meet you. ;D

Hello Derozio, and thank you!

Sorry to hear that. I hope that issue can somehow be resolved soon. But at least you've gotten to play them! =)

Yes I have read all of what you mentioned above. Don't worry; I won't be causing trouble, and I know what to stay away from. ;) And I'll be sure to ask if I have any questions. Thanks again!

Nice to meet you too! And I hope you don't mind me saying that I love your theme. Haseo is awesome. B^)

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, humble source of all things Pokemon (and quite a few other things too, some of them courtesy of yours truly). HG/SS were pretty good games, and if you're ever up for a trade or battle or just to talk, let me know! Enjoy your stay on our forums :)

Celest8

Lance/Wataru's Stalker
    Years
  • Welcome to PC, humble source of all things Pokemon (and quite a few other things too, some of them courtesy of yours truly). HG/SS were pretty good games, and if you're ever up for a trade or battle or just to talk, let me know! Enjoy your stay on our forums :)

Thanks a lot! I still have to learn a little bit about Wi-Fi battling before I actually attempt it, but I surely will. =)

Back