• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2022
    Hello, I'm a new user here! I'm a sixteen-year-old guy from Finland and I've been playing Pokémon games since the 1st generation. I've never really been away from Pokémon, though I had a little "pause" during the second generation. I still have games from the second generation (Gold, Crystal and Stadium 2), so it really wasn't a long pause.

I enjoy Pokémon in many forms. Of course I play the games, but I've also collected the cards since I was a little boy. I stopped collecting them during the beginning of the ex series era, but then a couple of years later I made a comeback to TCG and started to play at the tournaments. I still enjoy playing at the tournaments, it's really fun. I also like to watch the Pokémon animé, even though I don't otherwise like animé. I also like collecting things like Pokémon figures and plush toys and visiting Pokémon websites. I have been reading this forum for quite a long time and now I finally registered. See ya!

Dark Piplup

This user title is original
    Years
    Wow I thinks it's pretty cool that someone has been around for all generations.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Haha, sounds like.

I paused during Gen 2 myself, just.. wasn't too good, in my opinion. xD;

Welcome to PC, Mürre!

Lets hope you have some good times, and feel like sticking around.
    Since you've already apparently lurked for quite some time, maybe sticking with us a member will be easy enough. If you ever have any questions then feel free to PM me, and of course.. keep the rules of the areas in mind when posting. :D

Back