• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

Kougra

I'M A GOOFY GOOBER
Years
  • Hi,I'm Kougra.I'm a big fan of neopets and pokemon.My favpokemon:Mew and absol(can't diside wich is better)fav neopet:You probably know the answer to that.Well like I said,I'm new and Hi :classic: :classic: .

Anarchytekt

Techlord
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Welcome to pc Kougra. Just read the rules b4 u post and then post. You can add me to ur friends list if u like. PM me ur answer.

Flygon_Zero

Bow to the Smex Kittie
    Years
  • Hello and thank you for joining us here at the Pokecommunity. I will be your tour guide for the day and my name is Rudy. I ask that you please keep your hands and feet inside the metaphorical tour bus. To the above, you see Red Falcon who I usually see in the Fun Time in Pokeland section of the Community. If you have any questions regarding PokeCommunity, or this tour, PM me and I will answer your question as well and soon as possible. It seems we have reached the end of our tour, thank you for joining us here at the PokeCommunity and please enjoy your stay!

XD

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Kougra said:
    Hi,I'm Kougra.I'm a big fan of neopets and pokemon.My favpokemon:Mew and absol(can't diside wich is better)fav neopet:You probably know the answer to that.Well like I said,I'm new and Hi :classic: :classic: .
    Hello. Welcome to PC. My name's Blue Jasmine. Nice to meet you. Anyway,follow the rules,post a lot and have a good time.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Hello Kougra. I can tell by your usertitle that you must've seen the Songebob Movie, right? My little sister has been saying "I'm a goofy goober!!!" all week. >< Well, wlecome to PC, just follow the rules and have a fun time!

~Kelsey

Spiro

Dark Dragon Master
    Years
    • Age 40
    • Seen Jun 13, 2014
    Welcome to PC have fun here ! And stay active! ^_^

Back