• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello

kimi-midori

Ninja in-training
Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm new here of course. I'm Kimi or if you want to call me Kimi-chan, its alright with me. I love pokemon! It rocks my fuzzy socks! It all started when I was a youngen, I was given Blue. I had the cool Red gameboy pocket (still do and it works awesomely). My favorite game would be Gold or Sapphire. I have too many favorite pokemon XD I have a ton listed on my profile but what is listed isn't all of them. My Wifi is sketchy and I haven't been able to connect it with my ds completely yet :/ Soon I hope to figure out what is up with it. Some other information about me is that I'm 18, I'm female, I'm a singer, an to be in fact an Alto( and I'm dang proud of it! XD) and I'm a Senior at my high school. I joined with the awesome Kitsumaru. I look forward to meet everyone here : )

Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2011
    welcome to the forums - seems like i'm doing the whole pokemon in reverse. i've only played a little way through soulsilver but it seems that to get the true experience i need to go back and play all the different colors...

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • Blue was my first Pokemon game as well! About your wi-fi, Nintendo's customer service web site is probably a good place to start troubleshooting.

I wish I was good at singing xD It still won't keep me from singing in my dorm room or in the bath, lol

Anyway, welcome to PC, where we talk all about Pokemon... and more! Please look through our various sections; you're sure to find someplace to enjoy!

kimi-midori

Ninja in-training
    Years
  • welcome to the forums - seems like i'm doing the whole pokemon in reverse. i've only played a little way through soulsilver but it seems that to get the true experience i need to go back and play all the different colors...
    Yeah. Its nice to go from the older ones to the newer ones because you can see the progress the makers of pokemon made.

Blue was my first Pokemon game as well! About your wi-fi, Nintendo's customer service web site is probably a good place to start troubleshooting.

I wish I was good at singing xD It still won't keep me from singing in my dorm room or in the bath, lol

Anyway, welcome to PC, where we talk all about Pokemon... and more! Please look through our various sections; you're sure to find someplace to enjoy!
    Sweet! Blue is so awesome! Yea I need to check that site out. I love singing and you know what it doesn't matter if you're good or not. The only thing is that you love it and that you try your hardest. AND a secret to the reason why people sound good is that they have a good attitude and sing all the time in the shower : P

Last edited:

Ayselipera

About your wi-fi, Nintendo's customer service web site is probably a good place to start troubleshooting.

Agreed. If you're having any kind of WiFi trouble definitely check out their site. It is extremely informative if you're a little stuck.. or a lot stuck like I was. xD

Anyways, welcome to Pokecommunity kimi-midori! Hey one of your favorite games was my first game. That being Gold. Speaking of which if you like Gold have you tried HeartGold yet? You may like it even more. You mentioning the red Game Boy pocket just brought back so many memories. :) I knew a few older kids who had those. I on the other hand was given the "new" Game Boy color which made me think I was the coolest kid around. :p

Now that you've entered our humble abode take a good look around and find some sections that interest you! Once you get yourself acquainted with all we have to offer here you should be on a roll~ I'll be looking forward to seeing you. :3

kimi-midori

Ninja in-training
    Years
  • Agreed. If you're having any kind of WiFi trouble definitely check out their site. It is extremely informative if you're a little stuck.. or a lot stuck like I was. xD

Anyways, welcome to Pokecommunity kimi-midori! Hey one of your favorite games was my first game. That being Gold. Speaking of which if you like Gold have you tried HeartGold yet? You may like it even more. You mentioning the red Game Boy pocket just brought back so many memories. :) I knew a few older kids who had those. I on the other hand was given the "new" Game Boy color which made me think I was the coolest kid around. :p

Now that you've entered our humble abode take a good look around and find some sections that interest you! Once you get yourself acquainted with all we have to offer here you should be on a roll~ I'll be looking forward to seeing you. :3
    Yea I think I'm going to look on there since I've tried again and it didn't work. Sweet! Yea I have trieed HG and it is amazing! Sad to say I lost it somewhere this summer and I haven't been able to find it : [ I've been asked so many times to sell my gameboy pocket but I can't part with it. It's too special. The past couple weeks I've been busy so I haven't been able to check things out yet but pretty soon I'm be free to look around and check things out : ]

I hope to be seeing you around here : 3

Back