• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello...

Drakkon

The AuraPrince
    Years
    Hello all! I am Drakkon, an avid fan of pokemon and other things... In addition to playing the games, I have written a fanfiction of which the main character is the inspiration for this screen name... I also write other stories of fiction, but I doubt you will care...

I have joined just because...

Ayselipera

What makes you think we won't care? D: I'll have you know Pokecommunity has a whole section dedicated to Fan fiction and other writings. Which of course would be located in the Fan fiction and Writing section! :)

Don't worry there's no need to give us a long and drawn out explanation. I think in the end we all ended up joining because the community is centered around Pokemon and well at one point or another we liked Pokemon. So here we all are! I suggest you maybe post some of that fan fiction of yours. I'm sure others will enjoy it and in the end you can only get better by sharing it.

Drakkon

The AuraPrince
    Years
    I have posted one of my other stories, but I am releuctant to post my fanfic, being as Volume 1 is complete and Voume 2 is deep in storyline... It is simply too much to paste in full on EVERY forum I go on, so I just submit the majority over to another forum and to FF.net... If I could just link to my FF.net account so that people who are interested can read from there, and have a disscusiion/feedback thread for it, that would be fine... Otherwise, I will have to figure out something else...

Back