• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

ChoMother

Im lost~
Years
    • Seen Nov 26, 2011
    Ive been playing pokemon and watching the aniome series since i was about 11. I have the fire red, sapphire and platinum versions of the game. I also love watching anime and some of my favourite are fruits basket, bleach and D.N Angel

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hi! Salutations! Insert welcome greeting here! I'm glad you got the time to register on this forum today! =D

11, eh? I've been playing pokemon and watching the anime since I was 9, I think? Well, it was a LONG, LONG, time ago, so I dun remember what my age was. @-@ [oh god, what if I was an alien. ;____;] Mmm, fire red, sapphire, and platinum ARE great games. :3 I think my favorite of the three you mentioned has to be Platinum, since I do like the story line of platinum, actually, compared with Diamond and Pearl; its more...intrepid, and detailed. :3

You love watching anime, huh? I watch bleach, at the same time read the manga...though, I haven't been doing so in like, foreverages or so. @-@; [Yeah, I have NO sense of time.] By the way, if you want to, you can check out the Pokémon Anime sub forum! Its a sub forum where you can discuss the Pokemon Anime. ^^ There's also the Japanese Entertainment sub forum where you can discuss all things Japan, non-Pokémon anime and manga, Japanese music, movies and more. That's what the wrapper on my candy bar says... :3

Well, all I have to say at this point is that I hope you have a strawberry basket of fun, and well, if you have any questions of anything, feel free to ask a member of the staff to help you out! And have a great night. :3

Back