• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Feb 16, 2011
i was directed to this site by a hacked rom making site and was wondering if anyone here knows anything about making them. i am new to making a rom but not new to making sprites and would love to mix the two into something i would enjoy playing.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Welcome to the forums! If you're looking into learning more about ROM Hacking, then might I direct you to the Emulation forum. Here you can look into the many different ROM Hacks other users of the community are working on, as well as learning how to work on your very own. Just make sure to look into the section and read its stickies and guides provided.

However, this isn't exactly a proper introduction thread, so I'm going to have to put the close on this. :\

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back